Apprenticeship in General Construction
The apprenticeship in General Construction is available to 16 - 24 year olds that want to begin a career within construction. By completing this course you will gain the following:
- Level 2 Diploma in General Construction Operations
- Level 2 NVQ in General Construction Operations
- Level 1 Award in Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills Maths Qualification
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills English Qualification
- Other qualifications may become available during your course such as First Aid and Asbestos Awareness etc.
Length of course - 1 Year
Working hours - 30 - 37 per week
Wage - Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Course starting - Courses are on going
No qualifications are required however candidates will need basic reading, writing and maths skills, be hard working and have good time keeping.
To apply for an apprenticeship in General Construction please fill in the form below.